2015 Annual CGFOA Golf Tournament
The Colorado Government Finance Officers Association (CGFOA) is looking for a host for the 12th Annual Golf Tournament, tentatively scheduled for May 15 or 22, 2015. Does your entity operate a golf course? If so, please respond to this request for the following information:
- Name and location of the course.
- Whether the course is owned and operated by a CGFOA member entity.
- Normal cost per person for a tournament at the course (state whether actual 2014 or actual/anticipated 2015 fee).
- Description of what is covered by the tournament entry fee (i.e. range balls, lunch, pro shop credit, etc.).
- Address whether the clubhouse has a private area to accommodate lunch and awards for the tournament participants (approximately 88-100 golfers).
- Whether the course can guarantee availability for the tournament on either May 15 or 22, 2015.
- Whether the course can accommodate an 8 am shotgun start for approximately 88-100 golfers. If not, what other options are available?
- Any other information as deemed pertinent.
Responses are due to Jeff Hansen (email@example.com) by November 12, 2014. Preference will be given to CGFOA member entity courses. Selection is expected to occur at the CGFOA Board meeting on November 21 at Vail Cascade.
Golf 2015 RFI PDF (same as above, just in PDF format)